Monday, July 21, 2008

Goodbye Couch

Well...this is it. As I sit here at gate B7 of Ben Gurion airport in Israel there can be no question how much time we have before we leave Israel. Mostly because the annoying Al Italia employee at the gate is continually announcing it.

Michelle and I haven't had much time to post recently as we have been feverishly preparing to begin the next chapter of our lives in the US. Our last few weeks have been pretty much filled with tearful goodbyes, packing, and wrapping up our affairs in Israel.

It's hard to believe that Michelle and I have spent four years in Israel. In that regard, our time here is as much of an "era" as high school or college.

Here is to all of the good times we have shared with our wonderful friends. And here is to all of the new experiences and friends that we will meet in the upcoming months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know leaving is painful. I wish you the best though in the U.S. although you're sure to miss Israel.

AndyS said...

I know you've loved Israel, with everything that entails. All good things, as they say. But personally, I'm looking forward to you being back in the US. So there are good friends to look forward to, too.